Thursday, August 12, 2010

Less cooking...

I know i havent been cooking as frequent as i was but ive been wanting to save up to do special things and things for the last month of summer, so long story short; ive been enjoying the final days of summer with other things besides with food. Sounds harsh but once summer is over, food is going to be my life in more ways then one and im beyond excited!

So im thinking of making some summer fruit preserves that way i can taste a little bit of summer in the fall/winter. Possibly next week Monday or Tuesday im going to go buy some fresh fruits and some mason jars. I ordered labels that came out really nice so i can possibly sell a couple of those preserves? Im thinking on using strawberries, raspberries, apricots, plums and maybe cherries. Im really excited about doing that. Me and Bobby are going to get fresh breads and eat my preserves with some tea and be real sophisticated! :D

Another thing, im secretly in love with the show Cake Boss. I just got into it (better late then never) and i love it. I hope that i can work for a homey bakery like that. Im sorta getting into the idea of wedding cakes and decorating; hmmmmmmm.

FYI: im on foodieblogroll.com now so you can find my blog on their site! Hopefully someone out there is reading this besides me....

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment