Friday, August 20, 2010

Preserved


Cheese, sweet fruit & toasted french bread?

YES PLEASE!

Me, Bobby and my mom enjoyed a little afternoon snack of all those. I had goats cheese and brie cheese to pair with the strawberry-apricot preserves and sugar plum preserves.

When i woke up this morning i was hoping that all my lids had vacuum sealed..........and they did! So i have 1 of each flavor to enjoy now and 1 of each to save for the winter when i need a little taste of summer.

The brie cheese went so good with the strawberry-apricot and the goat cheese with the plum. I can eat goat cheese all day. Since it was warm today, the brie cheese oozed a little and was so delightfully spreadable.

Definitely going to enjoy my preserves all weekend! Worth every minute of time i spent jarring and pitting and boiling :)

Next week, i pick up on making dinner again; so stay tuned................

No comments:

Post a Comment